The Credit Restoration Unit™ is a very specialized department (click for flier) - dedicated to helping home owners who have been through a short sale, foreclosure or bankruptcy. This department has Certified Distressed Property Experts on board that understand what you have been through, what you need to do and will want to do to get back to home ownership as quickly as possible. See AZShortSalesDoneRight.com
The specific goal of this highly specialised unit is to get you back into home ownership as quickly as possible: 2 years for short sale clients, 2-3 years for bankruptcy clients and 5 years for foreclosure clients.
The biggest issue is that the first report we do for you is paramount to work together on as this is where the highest reporting errors are found preventing you from buying your next home as quickly as you could and dramatically slowing down your credit score seasoning.
Every quarter we will give you a personal consultation for 30 mins and show you what you need to do on your own or what we will do for you to raise your score long term and whtayou currently qualify for and how much you will need to have saved for a successful closing as quickly as possible.
You will be given monthly updates on lending guidelines as they change to benefit you and your family.
Please understand any credit action that you want us to handle for you (i.e. fixing reporting dates etc etc) we will pass on the charges that the bureaus place on us - we do not pay any fee for credit therefor we will have you pay for them on a case by case basis.
• We want to earn your mortgage business with this program and if you use us for your loan after going through a short sale, bankruptcy or foreclosure we will credit back to you up to $500 of your credit restoration fees. Often times your agent of record who referred you to has already agreed to contribute $250 of the $500 limit to help, if you use their services again.
• Please remember we have many clients that we are able to raise their scores by as for as little as $25 cost and as high as $2000 in bureau costs. Your costs are as individual as you are as is the time it takes to raise your score - your credit report is like a finger print and is affected by the length the depth and breadth of its usuage.
The average short sale needs around $600 spent over the 2 years to allow you to get the highest score possible for you to be able not to just get a mortgage but increase your credit lines, reduce credit card and insurance rates - over the time needed before you can buy again it is paramount we be proactive - saving you money all along our journey together.(click for flyer)
• After closing you will be subscribed into a Lifetime fixmybrokencredit™ Credit Watch Unit - you will be subscribed for life to this monitoring service to ensure you always have the optimum credit scores.
• You will be notified immediately when you can buy another home if lending guides change to reduce your wait time to buy a home again.
• You will be notified immediately when your credit card rates can be dropped or insurance rates can be dropped or credit lines can be re-opened as your credit score improves. saving you money all the way along until its time to buy another home.
• Every quarter you will be sent your accurately scrubbed 3 bureau credit report, and a time to have your private consulation by phone on how to improve your scores and buying power.
• You will be given a loan approval each quarter jkeeping you ready to purchase at a moments notice
• You will be given a down payment goal and a quarterly tabulation to help you stay on track again so the minute your loan can be funded we are all ready to take advantage of your new credit strengths
• 90 days prior to buying your agent of record will start showing you homes that meet your needs and yor new loan approval
• And of course our pledge to you to refund up to $500 of your credit restoration costs upon closing with your agent of record and Awesomerates.com